File a Complaint Against an Officer

Tue, 2012-02-07 09:58 -- webmaster

If you wish to file a complaint against a police officer, please fill out the form below. You may leave contact information or remain anonymous. If you left contact information, you will be contacted by a supervisor shortly after the form submission. Filing a false complaint is a crime. If you willfully submit false information, you will be subject to criminal prosecution. Please note your internet protocol (IP) address of any online submission is logged.

This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.